Sometimes the bravest thing to do is be yourself.
I find this hard. Even though I have a great, support network – I just feel I’m not as good as others.
Low self esteem for ya, plus I’m naturally a negative thinker. I’m very good at focusing on the bad.
I need to focus on the good. Because life is good, I need to relax my mind and breathe. Breathe & just chill. Why is it so hard?
Any tips on relaxing, I’m listening.
I’ve been good lately. Too good. Until yesterday.
Had a bit of a moment in the bath. Suddenly released what I’ve become so good at blocking in my mind.
I felt extremely stressed, overwhelmed and exhausted.
It’s not easy to get out of so here’s a list I wrote of things to be grateful about.
– flowers, they’re so pretty and yes they die but then you can more prettiness
– cats, so fluffy and purry and cute
– love, its lovely when someone loves you and you love then. Relationships, friendships, family
– makeup, nothing a bit of lipstick can’t do to make you own the day
– rivers, with all their animals and plants and boats
– food, creme eggs chicken nuggets Turkey dinosaurs sausages smoky bacon crisps
– smiles 🙂
That will do for now.