I’ve been good lately. Too good. Until yesterday.
Had a bit of a moment in the bath. Suddenly released what I’ve become so good at blocking in my mind.
I felt extremely stressed, overwhelmed and exhausted.
It’s not easy to get out of so here’s a list I wrote of things to be grateful about.
– flowers, they’re so pretty and yes they die but then you can more prettiness
– cats, so fluffy and purry and cute
– love, its lovely when someone loves you and you love then. Relationships, friendships, family
– makeup, nothing a bit of lipstick can’t do to make you own the day
– rivers, with all their animals and plants and boats
– food, creme eggs chicken nuggets Turkey dinosaurs sausages smoky bacon crisps
– smiles 🙂
That will do for now.
This week I’ve had a few little things bugging me so thought I’d write a list of them and help me forget about them.
- Running out of money – why is everything so expensive? why is everyone after your money?
- Doctor Receptionists – so unhelpful
- Fuckboys – no explanation needed
- Daredevil – the TV series I mean, the character has been a bit of an asshole this series
- Allergies – been popping hayfever tablets all week
- Personal space – work colleagues getting too close when updating the whiteboard which is right next to me
- Anti-recyclists – certain people at work making silly rules to kill more trees
- Feelings – feeling like a bad person for something that happened in the past
- Fake friends – work colleagues in particular
- Driving – massive insecurity for me
- Brother – stop eating everything
- Cat – so attention seeking
Feel better already 🙂